We want to personally welcome you to the Mt. Hope website. You can read all about who we are on this website, but to get to know us, check out one of our Sunday worship gatherings.
Here's what you need to know:
- Time - 9:30 Traditional Service with hymns & organ, 11:00 Modern Service with a band and louder music. Services last about an hour.
- Parking - Our parking lot wraps around the church or you can park in lots across Mt. Hope.
- What to Wear - Clothes. Wear whatever you are comfortable in. You'll tend to see some ties and some jeans at 9:30; more jeans & shorts at 11:00.
- Kids - Check out the special things we have for kids
Watch the video - Welcome To Our Church.
We center our purpose on the person and mission of Jesus Christ, believing that people who live like he taught will transform the world.
Many people are relieved to realize they don't have to believe everything they think church people believe. There are some core beliefs most of us share, but much more that we differ on. We don't worry about that - in fact, we quite enjoy it. Check out a little bit about What we Believe.
Visit the Common Questions page to learn more about:
- What are your weekend services like?
- What will happen when I visit for the first time?
- What about my children?
- How do I find out more?
- Do you have small groups?
- How can I get involved?
- Who is Jesus?