Adult Sunday School classes and adult small groups meet throughout the week. Short & long-term groups continue to form. Contact the office or pastor to find out more.
Mom's Group meets every Thursday from 6:00 - 8:00 pm. Childcare is available every week. Check out Mom's Group on-line or call Michelle at 517.272.5994.
Geared toward seniors, but all ages are welcome. Monthly day trips to interesting locals for fun and fellowship. Contact Audrey at 517-482-2023 or email@example.com.
Saturday Night Bible Study and Prayer
Offered primarily in English but occasionally blended with Swahili and French, this is an opportunity to find the worldwide community right here at Mount Hope. Bible Study from 6:30-7:30 p.m. followed by a time of prayer. Contact Pastor Eric for more information.
- Bands. Play &/or sing Sundays at the11:00 Service. Contact Jacob Garcia.
- Choir. Sing Sundays at the 9:30 Service. Contact Church Office.
- Chimes. Play occasionally at the 9:30 Service.
Wednesday Night Dinner
5:15pm - Gym. A weekly meal is served for kids being tutored, tutors, seniors, and any church family and friends. Meal is free for our kids in the tutor program. Adults & Children $5 with a MAXIMUM of $15 per family. This meal encourages fellowship, helps our children, and is especially convenient for those attending Wednesday evening activities.
(Sept thru May)
Women's Bible Study
(Sept. thru May)
East Parlor Wednesday, at 10:00am in the East Parlor.
Last Wednesday of each month 9:00am.
Flap Jack on S. Waverly Rd.
Wednesday mornings 9:00am
Flap Jack S. Waverly Rd.
United Methodist Women
A community of women whose purpose is to know God and to experience freedom as whole persons through Jesus Christ; to develop a creative, supportive fellowship; and to expand concepts of mission through participation in the global ministries of the church. Women of the church are invited to join one of our circles (small groups).
- Afternoon Circle - 2nd Thursday of the month 1:00 p.m. East Parlor
- Mary Ruth Circle - 1st Tuesday of the month 2:00 p.m. East Parlor
- Monday Evening Circle - 2nd Monday of the month 6:45p.m. East Parlor
- Sow and Sewers Group - Every Wednesday 1:00-5:00 p.m. Social Hall